MN Cars & Coffee was founded in 2008. The event started at a small coffee shop in Minnetonka with only 35 cars. In 2017, the show took another huge step forward, moving to Canterbury Park in Shakopee, MN. The attendance has now doubled, with the summer shows drawing 20,000+ spectators.
Always held on the FIRST SATURDAY of each month (April to October), this show is the largest monthly car gathering in the country!
If M.U.M. members attend and plan on showing your car, parking is in the BMW area. There is NO charge to show your car.
Cost & Rules from the MN Cars & Coffee website:
- FREE to Attend, FREE to Spectate, FREE to show
- No Registration Necessary!
- Show cars MUST be clean and presentable, free of rust and dents. You may park in general parking if your car doesn’t meet these requirements.
- No drones allowed at the show.
- Dogs are NOT allowed.
- Do not touch the show cars.
- No selling cars at the show. For sale signs will be removed.
- No scooters, hoverboards, or skateboards.
- Please don’t litter and be sure to pick-up after yourself.
2019 SHOW SCHEDULE
SATURDAYS 8:00 am to 11:00 am
RAIN OR SHINE
- APRIL 6
- MAY 4
- JUNE 1
- JULY 6
- AUGUST 3
- SEPTEMBER 7
- OCTOBER 5
For more details including maps, see www.mncandc.com